Friday, July 24, 2009

25 is the New 80

July 22: 3.02 miles ran, 29 min 35 secs, 9:48 min/mile
July 23: 5.94 miles ran, 1 hour 5 secs, 10:07 min/mile
Power Song for This Week: "Like a Prayer" by Madonna. Who doesn't love the Material Girl?

*ROCKSTAR ALERT*
~My friend Katie was the first person to donate to my fundraising site! Katie-If ever you need a kidney, you know who to call. Everyone else-Don't let Katie's promptness deter you from making a donation of your own. I've got plenty of kidneys to go around.


Mi Kidney, Su Kidney

In addition to handing out kidneys, I would also be willing to trade someone calf muscles-straight up. Mine seem to enjoy playing a cruel game of "let's wake Mary Marathoner up every night by cramping and causing her excruciating pain". Seriously, between the calf cramps, stomach bloating, lower back pain, and numbness in my feet when running, I'm beginning to feel as though my body is much older than it is. Is it possible that Mary Marathoner is a real-life Benjamin Button? That would certainly explain my fondness for jigsaw puzzles and Wheel of Fortune.


What's not to love?

On second thought, I hate Jell-O AND floral wallpaper. But I wouldn't mind having dinner with Brad Pitt to further discuss my theory...

Angelina Who?

Mary "Homewrecker" Marathoner

1 comment:

  1. Mary-
    6 days without an update...this is an outrage. Good luck with the rest of your training.

    ReplyDelete